Director of Client Development
Kurt has always been a social person which is why he excels at being Director of Client Development. His college advisor recognized that he would, at best, be a mediocre accountant and suggested a career in marketing and client development based on Kurt’s leadership role in his fraternity and as captain of the Syracuse University Cheerleading Squad. These days, Kurt volunteers as Santa at his grandchildren’s elementary school and at his mother-in-law’s senior living facility. On the weekends, you’ll probably find him fishing, hiking or photographing nature. His favorite vacation ever was a Maine coastal tour. He hopes to one day visit all National Parks in the U.S.
- Bachelor of Arts – Marketing — Syracuse University
Q&A with Kurt Kruger
- Is there a motto that you live by? Live happy
- What is your favorite book? “The Century Trilogy” by Ken Follett
- What inspires you? People with a positive outlook
- What is your favorite H+C project? Alaska Airlines Center, University of Alaska Anchorage