Junior Architectural Designer
Lately, Brandon has been focusing on science and research buildings for clients including Gustavus Adolphus College and SIUE . But like most of us here, his background includes a range of project types including community recreation, collegiate athletics and student life.
Be sure to ask Brandon about the brush with fame he had while earning his Master’s in Architecture from the Savannah College of Art and Design – he bumped into John Cusack during filming of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.
- Master of Architecture — Savannah College of Art and Design
- Bachelor of Architecture — Savannah College of Art and Design
Q&A with Brandon Franklin
- What’s your favorite hobby? Riding my motorcycle.
- Do you have any life-long hopes? That I’m able to raise
my kids at least as well
as my parents raised me.
- Is there a motto that you live by? Find a way to make yourself at least a little bit happy every day.
- What is your favorite H+C project? Helmerich Center for American Research at Gilcrease Museum, University of Tulsa