RA, LEED AP BD+C
Senior Associate, Project Manager
Carl’s commitment to sustainable design was solidified in architecture school. He was selected to participate in Studio 804 at KU to design (and build!) an affordable, sustainable house. He brings that expertise to the projects he works on, including the University of Alaska and the University of Wisconsin-River Falls.
- Bachelor of Architecture — University of Kansas
Q&A with Carl Drafall
- Why did you become an architect? I believe architecture is a great blend of science and art.
- What was the first concert you attended? Stone Temple Pilots.
- What is your favorite sport? I really enjoy playing and watching basketball.
- What project has been on your mind lately? Performance Gym and Student Commons, Cor Jesu Academy