AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Associate | Leader of Client Development Services
Dan joined Hastings+Chivetta in 2015 as a project architect, bringing with him nearly 20 years of experience. Dan is either a health nut or a daredevil, depending on your point of view. If the weather’s right, he’ll bike to work from Maplewood to Creve Coeur. Outside of the office, Dan has little downtime because he is the father of three sons.
- Bachelor of Architecture — University of Notre Dame
Q&A with Dan Sullivan
- Random fact about you? I have been to 47 of the United States.
- Why did you become an architect? I have been fascinated with sports venues since going to my first college football game at the age of 8 and have been striving to create inspiring facilities ever since.
- Is there a motto that you live by? Do what you HAVE to do first, then do what you WANT to do.
- What have you worked on lately? Idaho Central Credit Union Arena, University of Idaho