Darryl possesses a wide range of experience managing a variety of building types and construction delivery systems, with a unique perspective. He has worked for architectural firms, general contractors, real estate developers and as an owner’s representative. His love for architecture began in his hometown of St. Joseph, MO. where he lived in a neighborhood with exceptional architecture which included a Harvey Ellis-designed residence that he admired on his walk to school each day. These days, Darryl spends the majority of his free time providing IT support for his two sons’ endless Minecraft gaming sessions.
- Bachelor of Architecture and Design — Kansas State University
Q&A with Darryl Vandever
- What inspires you? Technology in general, access to information, but more specifically the always evolving materials and methods for construction.
- Best vacation ever? Penland Craftschool,
outside of Ashville, N.C.
- What was the first concert you attended? John Prine
- What is your favorite H+C project? The Timbers Recreation Center, City of Eureka, MO