AIA, LEED AP
Senior Associate | Project Architect | Director of Construction Administration
Jason is an architect who likes a challenge, which is why the 300,000 SF Georgia Institute of Technology Campus Recreation Center is his favorite project. Jason was one of three project architects on the team that transformed the exterior pool and facility used for the 1996 Olympics into a gymnasium and recreation center for the university. Jason joined Hastings+Chivetta one year out of college, and 19 years later has developed into an expert on collegiate recreation facilities. Outside of work, Jason volunteers as a member of the City of Ferguson Architectural Review Board.
- Master of Architecture — University of Nebraska —
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies — University of Nebraska
Q&A with Jason Edwards
- Do you have a favorite hobby? Renovating our house.
Or as my wife puts it,
making a mess.
- What was the first concert you attended? REM in Athens, Georgia
in the summer of 1986.
- Do you play an instrument? Is a compound miter saw musical?
- What is your favorite H+C project? Campus Recreation Center, Georgia Institute of Technology