AIA, LEED AP
Jim has surpassed 30 years of experience at Hastings+Chivetta. During his tenure, he has provided leadership within the contract administration group that he directed for more than 20 years. Jim remains active providing quality control review, writing specifications and assisting on special projects. Jim has also provided leadership on more than 50 projects, of which he is proud, but says he values the relationships developed with clients and co-workers as much as the individual projects themselves.
- Bachelor of Architecture — Kansas State University
- Bachelor of Science - Construction Science — Kansas State University
Q&A with Jim Favier
- Random fact about me Prior to Hastings+Chivetta,
I served as a project manager for
a construction management firm working with FEMA to renovate
an educational campus severely damaged by the Great Flood
- Favorite hobby? Sailing is a special adventure, whether it be by a light wind and a relaxing cruise or a whistling blow straining the sails knifing through the waves; capturing the wind is a fulfilling endeavor.
- Is there a motto you live by? Why? Because it is the right thing to do.
- What is your favorite H+C project? Campus Recreation Center, Georgia Institute of Technology