Chief Financial Officer
Joe’s first career choice – shortstop for the St. Louis Cardinals – was a swing and a miss. “I did not have the athleticism or hand-eye coordination.” Baseball’s loss is Hastings+Chivetta’s gain. As CFO, Joe works with the firm’s management team to help strategically grow the firm. He also works directly with principals, project managers and senior staff on administrative and operational performance.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting — Truman State University
Q&A with Joe Voss
- Favorite hobby Walking through well-manicured grass to hit a small ball
out of deeper grass and
eventually into a small hole.
- What inspires you? The smiles and laughter
of my two boys
- Best vacation? Island hopping in Hawaii
with my wife
- What project has been on your mind lately? New Hill Student Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham