Laura is the product of an engineer father and an art historian mother so she regularly uses both sides of her brain. She enjoys being creative but also likes structure and processes, so marketing is a great fit! She dreamed of being an architect as a child, but a liking to math quickly subsided in college.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication and International Studies — Saint Louis University
- Minors in Marketing and French — Saint Louis University
Q&A with Laura Lancia
- A random fact about you I was a competitive figure skater for 11 years.
- What's your favorite hobby? I really enjoy going to see musicals. A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, Hamilton, Les Miserables and Avenue Q are some of my favorites.
- Best vacation ever? South Africa
- What project has been on your mind recently? Gary M. Sumers Recreation Center, Washington University