After interning with the Hastings+Chivetta marketing team for a few years, Maria joined the firm full time as a Marketing Assistant. Now as a Marketing Coordinator, she builds on her experience at the firm supporting marketing and client development efforts in various ways. Maria decided to pursue marketing because she enjoys interacting with people and being creative. She enjoys that no two days at work will ever be the same due to the multi-facet nature of marketing. Outside of work, you can find Maria exploring the St. Louis food scene, spending time with friends and family, or coaching the Cor Jesu Academy racquetball team to their next big state or national title.
- B.A. Business Administration, concentration in Marketing — Truman State University
- B.A. Spanish — Truman State University
Q&A with Maria Zak
- What is your favorite H+C project and why? Cor Jesu Academy Performance Gym & Student Commons. I was a student at Cor Jesu when the project was first announced and in its planning stages, so it was amazing to see the project come to completion while interning at H+C.
- What is a random fact about you? I am fluent in Spanish and have traveled to 14 different countries outside the U.S.
- Is there a motto that you live by? People always come first.