Emerging Market Leader
Steve comes to Hastings+Chivetta with over 45 years of experience in many facets of interior design and project management. His varied experience and unique perspective on architecture and interior design makes him a perfect fit to be our Emerging Market Leader championing our work in the Luxury Living, Estates, Aging in Place, and Senior Living markets. His past experience working in a family-run interior design business has instilled in him the importance of integrity, teamwork, and excellent communication when collaborating with clients and potential clients. This approach helps Steve leverage his expertise to identify industry and market trends, thereby ensuring that each project meets our clients’ needs for years to come.
- Bachelor of Art - Business Administration — University of Missouri - Columbia
Q&A with Steve Patton
- What is your favorite book? Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mount Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer
- What was the first concert you attended? Elton John at Mizzou's Brewer Fieldhouse. We laid on the lawn outside and listened through the open windows.
- What inspires you? The dawn of a new day and learning from family and friends.
- What is your favorite H+C project? Charrette Creek Commons, Innsbrook Resort Corporation