Suzanne became an architect because she loves the human interaction aspect. As an advocate for environmental conservation and recycling, she likes that her jobs allows her to have a positive impact on the environment. Suzanne enjoys unique challenges, whether it’s at work or researching her family genealogy which has quickly become an addicting hobby. She can spend hours researching the smallest clue. Her husband is from New Zealand, so it’s basically mandatory to be a Rugby fan in her household. Her best vacation ever was to Auckland, New Zealand (she has been a few times) and the only downside is the 14 hour flight to get there!
- Bachelor of Architecture (5-Year NAAB-Accredited Degree Program) — Oklahoma State University
Q&A with Suzanne Bedwell
- A random fact about you I parachuted from a small plane and managed to not break any bones in the process.
- What was the first concert you attended? Duran Duran in Oklahoma City
- What is your favorite book? I loved the Game of Thrones series (better than the TV series!)
- What project has been on your mind recently? Hardesty Hall, University of Tulsa