“Life isn’t about finding yourself; it’s about creating yourself.” That’s the motto Alyssa lives by. Since graduating with an Interior Design degree in 2011, Alyssa has been “creating herself” as a talented designer. Whether it’s putting together presentation boards for client meetings or selecting furniture, materials and finishes for a project, Alyssa showcases her keen eye for design and detail on a daily basis. As a biking and hiking enthusiast, she is also inspired by the beauty of the outdoors, which is translated into the attractive interiors she creates.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Interior Design — The Illinois Institute of Art – Schaumburg
Q&A with Alyssa Jackson
- What’s your favorite hobby? Biking and Hiking
- Do you have any life-long hopes? To travel and see as much of the world as possible
- Best vacation ever? Maui – the road to Hana
- What is your favorite H+C project? Bill and Lucille Magers Family Health and Wellness Center, Missouri State University