It is a sincere compliment when one of our colleagues invites us to collaborate on a project. We welcome the opportunity to share our expertise with like-minded firms across the country. More than 50% of our projects are completed with a teaming partner. We tailor our team structure to meet the needs of our clients, whether serving as design team leader or design specialists. Our partnerships are built on honesty, transparency and a clear commitment to doing right by the client. We maintain an ongoing dialog with our partners and believe in the value of personal interactions as we work together to exceed our clients’ expectations. We follow several key guidelines that make our project partnerships a success:
- Maintain the team’s focus on client goals.
- Create an atmosphere of teamwork and collaborative design.
- Encourage respect for the expertise and background of each design partner.
- Clearly define project roles and responsibilities.
- Make use of hardware and software platforms that facilitate team input.
University of Alaska Anchorage
Alaska Airlines Center→
Arthur Weisberg Family Applied Engineering Complex→
City of Long Beach, CA
Belmont Beach & Aquatics Center→
City of Virginia Beach, VA
Bow Creek Recreation Center→
University of Kentucky
Center for Applied Energy Research→
University of Nevada, Reno
E.L. Wiegand Fitness Center→
University of Wisconsin-River Falls
Gary M. Sumers Recreation Center and Athletic Complex→