Associate, Leader of Office Technology
CJ joined Hastings+Chivetta in 2005 and since then has answered the call for all things technology in the office. From of the development and maintenance of the CAD system including AutoCAD and Revit programs, to “Help – the color printer has gone crazy!” CJ keeps the show going. It was CJ’s initial encounter with a crude (by today’s standards) computer model of a building that sparked his desire to combine his love of technology with his love of building in a career in architecture.
- Bachelor of Architecture — Kansas State University
Q&A with CJ Follmer
- What is your favorite book? Lord of the Rings.
- Do you play an instrument? No, but I sing in my church choir.
- What is your favorite hobby? Building paper models (he does step away from the computer!)
- What is your favorite H+C project? Student Recreation Complex, University of Missouri-Columbia