Senior Associate | Director of Marketing
Grace leads Hastings+Chivetta’s four-person marketing team and provides marketing strategy and guidance for the firm. She has spent her career at architectural firms in a variety of roles that gives her a well-rounded view of the architectural practice. Though being an architect didn’t appeal to her, she likes how architects see the world and how they approach problem solving. Marketing architectural services was the perfect fit.
- Coursework, Psychology — Washington University in St. Louis
- Coursework, Philosophy — Missouri State University
Q&A with Grace Nordmann
- Random fact about you. I can replace a broken iPad screen. And break them, too.
- Favorite hobby? It's a toss-up between modern quilting and working on my house - anything involving a sawzall...
- Best vacation ever? Dauphin Island, Alabama. Me, the beach, the Gulf of Mexico, and not a soul in sight.
- What is your favorite H+C project? E.L. Wiegand Fitness Center, University of Nevada, Reno