Junior Architectural Designer
Joseph joins our architectural team as a Junior Architectural Designer, assisting with the design and development of various firm projects. Joseph received his Bachelor of Architectural Studies from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale and his Master of Architecture from the University of Colorado-Denver. The Greater St. Louis Area native is currently working on projects at Saint Louis University and University of Evansville. Joseph’s interest in architecture started at a young age – he spent his childhood around construction, and still loves to build things outside of work, too. His favorite hobby is woodworking, and he is inspired by great design in all forms.
- Master of Architecture — University of Colorado-Denver
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies — Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
Q&A with Joseph McKinney
- Why did you become an architect? I grew up around construction, and I wanted to have more of a part in what a building would look like and how it would function for the user.
- Best vacation ever? The best vacation I have ever had was my honeymoon trip to Hawaii with my wife.
- What was the first concert you attended? The first concert that I attended was Cage the Elephant.