Chief Financial Officer
Kimberly Estes is Hastings+Chivetta’s Chief Financial Officer, overseeing the daily financial operations of the company. Accounting might have a boring reputation to some, but luckily for us Kim finds it fun! She’s putting her Accounting, Business Administration and Management degrees to use at H+C, enhancing efficiencies in our Accounting Department with a focus on client service.
Kim is not only an accounting queen, but also a Supermom. She stays active with her family, as her husband and her serve as the family activities directors juggling the family schedules. Kim volunteers her time and serves as Treasurer of a non-profit organization and has been a Girl Scout troop leader since 2011.
- Associate Degree, Accounting - St. Petersburg College
- Bachelor's Degree, Business Administration & Management - Sam Houston State University
Q&A with Kimberly Estes
- What's your favorite hobby? Crafts to the extreme, and I am highly addicted to digital scrapbooking.
- Do you have any life-long hopes? Retire to a tiny house on the beach and watch my children be successful on their own chosen paths.
- Is there a motto you live by? She believed she could, so she did!
- What is your favorite H+C project? J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts, Lindenwood University