AIA, LEED AP
Senior Associate | Project Designer
Mark is a second-generation Hastings+Chivetta employee (not the only one), and has proven himself to be a creative designer. He’s an expert at incorporating branding and theming in campus architecture. You can see this in two of Mark’s favorite projects he worked on – University of Columbia-Missouri and the University of Utah.
- Bachelor of Architecture — Kansas State University
Q&A with Mark Keane
- A random fact about me? My left leg is shorter
than my right leg.
- What was the first concert you attended? It was a long time ago,
but I believe that it was KISS.
- What inspires you? Knowing that you are creating someone else’s dreams. And hopefully they come true.
- What is your favorite H+C project? George S. Eccles Student Life Center, University of Utah