AIA, LEED AP
Associate, Production Leader
Not only is Nick a second generation Hastings+Chivetta employee – both his Mom and Dad worked at H+C – but he is also a third generation architect with a grandfather who served as city planner in Kiel, Germany. With architecture so strong in his blood, it’s no wonder that Nick has spent over 20 years at Hastings+Chivetta honing his skills on some of our most technically complex projects like the Skip Viragh Center for the Arts at Chaminade. He’s also a hardcore Cardinals fan!
- Master of Architecture — University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Bachelor of Science Architectural Studies — University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Q&A with Nick Kattentidt
- Why did you become an architect? As a kid, I was routinely brought into the office where my dad worked. I thought “this is how
I want to spend my Saturdays
as an adult.”
- What was your best vacation ever? A trip to Germany and Austria
- Do you play an instrument? A clarinet my mom bought
from Jim Capps for $60.
- What is your favorite H+C project? Campus Recreation Center, Georgia Institute of Technology