AIA, LEED® AP
Vice President | Leader of Quality Control Services
As Quality Control Manager, Robert tailors a project’s QA/QC process so that it integrates design, final documentation, and construction phases. He remains up to speed on building codes standards and uses this valuable insight to develop project manuals that keep drawing review teams and specification writers compliant.
With a background in structural engineering, Robert also advises on how to keep our innovative architectural solutions constructible.
Robert joined Hastings+Chivetta in 2006 and has more than two decades’ worth of architectural experience with recreation, civic, academic, and healthcare facilities.
- Master of Architecture — University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Science, Architectural Studies — University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Q&A with Robert Neu
- A random fact about me? I spent my junior year studying architecture in Versailles, France.
- Do you have any life-long hopes? To live a nomadic lifestyle in a vintage Airstream – out on the open road with total freedom!
- What is your favorite H+C project? GE Aviation EPISCENTER, GE Corporation and University of Dayton