AIA LEED AP
Vice President, Leader of Quality Control Services
As Quality Control Manager, Robert coordinates the QA/QC process for projects from their design stage to final construction documentation and through construction. This involves drawing review and specification writing and meeting with the Contract Administration for lessons learned. He writes all the project manuals and keeps the office master specification up-to-date. He also researches modern technology and helps develop office standards. Robert has a structural design background, which brings a unique ability to the project team. He is able to converse knowledgably with the structural engineer and assist in developing constructability details for the project. He is also well versed in the building code and researches code changes. Robert joined Hastings+Chivetta in 2006 and has over 24 years of architectural experience in recreation, civic, educational and healthcare facilities.
- Master of Architecture — University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Science, Architectural Studies — University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Q&A with Robert Neu
- A random fact about me? I spent my junior year studying architecture in Versailles, France.
- Do you have any life-long hopes? To live a nomadic lifestyle in a vintage Airstream – out on the open road with total freedom!
- What is your favorite H+C project? GE Aviation EPISCENTER, GE Corporation and University of Dayton