PE, LEED® AP BD+C
President | Principal In Charge
As President of Hastings+Chivetta, Chris has built on the solid foundation started by his father in 1960. His Saturday ritual as a child was walking job sites with his dad and drawing on old plans in the office.
Chris has taken the firm in new directions; leading the development of our expertise in science and engineering projects including work for GE/University of Dayton and Centre College.
Chris is a people person and values the long-term relationships he builds with his clients. His favorite part of architecture and engineering is working with people to see their dreams turn into reality.
- Master of Business Administration — Washington University in St. Louis
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering — Washington University in St. Louis
Q&A with Chris Chivetta
- What is your favorite book? Blue Ocean Strategy.
- What inspires you? The people I get to work for and with at the firm.
- What was the first concert you attended? Iron Butterfly with my older brother (yes, we are resisting the urge to start singing In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida).
- What project has been on your mind lately? Collins Hall | Welcome Center, University of Tulsa