AIA, LEED AP
Senior Associate | Project Designer
Al has worked at Hastings+Chivetta since 1992 and his designs have helped shape campuses across the country. If you ever visit the University of Tulsa, Al’s handiwork is evident in ten facilities there – including the welcome center, engineering building and the fitness center. Hastings+Chivetta has the Brady Bunch to thank for Al becoming an architect, “I thought Mr. Brady seemed like an awesome dad and he was an architect.”
- Bachelor of Architectural Technology — Washington University
Q&A with Al Wolf
- What inspires you? I think there is inspiration
in just about everything.
- What was the first concert you attended? Black Sabbath. It was awesome!
- Do you have any life-long hopes? To be a burden to my children.
- What project has been on your mind lately? Alaska Airlines Center, University of Alaska Anchorage